Full-time Childcare Program Fee's
All children are unique individuals who must be treated with kindness, compassion, respect, and consideration in all situations. Wee Care Daycare’s priority is to ensure that all children and employees are kept safe. There may be situations when our Behavior Guidance and Discipline Policy is not adequate, and a more extensive procedure must be followed:
Wee Care will collect childcare fees consistently and equitably to ensure the center's financial viability.
1. Daycare fees are due on or before the 1st of each month with the exemption of the split payment option. If families are doing the split payment option, half is due on or before the 1st, and the remainder is due on or before the 15th of the month. This comes without exception unless prior arrangements have been made with the License Holder or the Director.
2. We accept cash, email transfer or debit/credit payments. An additional charge of % will be charged to the total cost if paying using a debit or credit card.
3. There will be a late fee of $5 per day for each day that payment is late starting on the 2nd or the 2nd and 16th of the month if making split payments.
4. Habitual late payments may result in the termination of childcare services.
5. The current government is offering an affordability grant to daycares to lower the cost of childcare services. This amount will be subtracted from the total monthly fee. If the affordability grant is discontinued, families who wish to continue childcare services will be responsible for the full amount of the price.
6. Families who qualify for the Alberta Child Care subsidy are responsible for ensuring that their subsidy is in place and stays current. If the subsidy is not paid to Wee Care Daycare, families will be responsible for paying this amount.
7. Fees can be split into two equal payments; half can be paid on the 1st and the remaining on the 15th. A $25 service charge will be applied for this service, and the service must be prearranged. Late fees will be applied if either payment is past the due date of the 1st and the 15th.
8. There is a late fee applied for all pick-ups after 6:00 pm. Families will be charged $1 per minute for every minute a family is past 6:00 pm.
9. Families with children under 19 months are asked to sign the infant care incentive form in the registration package. This program is designed to increase the number of infant daycare spaces in childcare centres. The government will pay Wee Care Daycare $150 for each child under the age of 19 months for each month that the child is in care. This program helps to keep the cost of infant childcare at the current price.
10. Optional services come with additional fees. These fees will be charged to families following the payment agreement in the registration package.
11. Childcare fees will change based on the age of my child. I understand I will be charged accordingly with my child’s age.
12. A $250 deposit is due upon acceptance of a childcare spot; families will have a 48-hour window after accepting the spot to pay this amount. Failure to pay the amount will result in the spot being offered to another family. The deposit will be credited towards the last month of childcare services. If a 30-day notice is not given to terminated childcare services, then the deposit will be forfeited.